Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: don't know how to install off ISO file

Quote Originally Posted by niniendowarrior View Post
    I don't think it's actually fair to say that piracy exists in the Linux world and not in other platforms. Piracy exists in many different forms, period.
    Only complaint that I happen to have is calling it "piracy", which is a specific and very, very violent crime. It's called "Copyright Infringement" in the laws for a very specific reason. As for the rest, yeah... Linux users currently are less inclined to be infringing by their very nature- or if the user's infringing on things, they're not QUITE so clumsy and inept at it. As we pick up more people into the community, we'll invariably get misguided individuals in the community.

Quote Originally Posted by niniendowarrior View Post
    I don't think it's actually fair to say that piracy exists in the Linux world and not in other platforms. Piracy exists in many different forms, period.
    That's not what I meant. There are users pirating software products on any platforms there are commercial software products for. However, not encouraging users (by means of providing further information) is a good thing in itself... at least that's what I think.

... sharing is caring!

(But yes, you should always pay for the work, if financial compensation is requested)