Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Ouya Game Console Performance Is Disappointing

Quote Originally Posted by Squarepusher View Post
    Oh, how surprising that you identify yourself as an 'entrepreneur' - certainly didn't see that coming from a mile away.....

Anybody calling themselves an 'entrepreneur' 99.99% of the time in software engineering translates into a scumbag piece of shit that doesn't

Then why the fuck don't you get off this site then? Your scumbag kind doesn't even seem to belong here. Imagine if the people behind the Linux kernel and/or Mesa shared your attitude - you wouldn't have anything to run your (closed source) piece of shit game engine on in the first place

But hey, I know plenty of FLOSS tards these days who talk just like you. You are a symptom of the cancer that is surrounding modern 'homegrown' development.

Must feel good, having sold out right?

Hey cockroach, THIS IS HOW HOMEBREW/OPEN SOURCE WORKS - this is HOW WE ROLL since the '80s and '70s - you provide your SHIT FOR FREE and you provide your SOURCE. This is how this motherfucking community used to work before piece of shit maggots like you found out there was a way to 'profit' from shitty homegrown code on dipshit App Stores. Michael Abrash started talking elaborately about the tech behind Quake 1's source code the VERY SAME YEAR the game was published in the spirit of 'INFORMATION SHOULD BE OPEN' - something a disgusting cockroach llike you don't even believe in. And what the motherfuck do you have to offer in your dipshit 'game engine' that a guy like Abrash couldn't? Exactly jack shit all that is what, Junior.

You, your fucking 'Valley attitude', your merry band of failure 'startup entrepreneurs' and the companies that 'enable you' (Google/Apple) can all go fuck off and die as far as I am concerned. Is that plain enough for you bubba?

Oh, but your shitty 'game engine 101' is, right? (the source which we can't even look into because you are a shit-faced wannabe 'entrepreneur' that thinks he is going to 'make it big' when he never will).
    Amen

Quote Originally Posted by Squarepusher View Post
    scumbag piece of shit jack shit douchyness morons failures loudmouth dipshits and shit dipshit cockroach parasite damn motherfucking cockroach parasite why the fuck scumbag kind piece of shit tards cancer cockroach SHIT motherfucking piece of shit maggots shitty dipshit cockroach motherfuck dipshit jack shit fucking failure fuck off and die shitty shit-faced piece of garbage garbage spineless, gutless nerds scumbag maggot larvae kind crap cancer disgusting bottom-feeding cockroach SHOVE IT right up your fat hillbilly ass.
    I think you should take a deep breadth.

Quote Originally Posted by erendorn View Post
    I think you should take a deep breadth.
    I think you should not take posts out of context, learn to 'spell' correctly, and to keep your big inquisitive nose out of things where it doesn't belong. Let your little entrepreneurial buddy talk for himself - he's a big boy and he can defend himself.
    Last edited by Squarepusher; 04-22-2013 at 07:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by BO$$ View Post
    *snip*
    I think this is easily the sanest, most logical post that i have ever seen coming out of you.

It's a compliment, by the way.

Squarepusher you're pretty wacked out man. You know if you stopped lining up the powder your nose bleeds would get better right? Have you started breathing through your eyeball sockets yet?

BO$$ you and I don't often agree, but I'm on your side. Give em hell man.

So creating a bird game using an open framework is parasitic. Creating a Super Mario Bros. "clone with a gimmick" shows a lack of creativity. Pushing out a game with Quake 2-level graphics is an embarrassment. Making money off of one's labors is about as bad as being a cockroach.

HOWEVER... creating an emulator program that does nothing more than run somebody else's ancient yet creative hard work -- in an unlicensed manner -- is badass and where the true awesomeness of individuality lies.

Quote Originally Posted by duby229 View Post
    BO$$ you and I don't often agree, but I'm on your side. Give em hell man.
    Troll-on-troll battles, got to love those.

And me..well I'm a cancer like you said. So I'll do what I do best. Metastasize....and win the market. While killing you of course.
    Dude you are winning jack shit. The boat to 'get rich quick' with these app store toys sailed a long time ago.

And you also aren't 'killing' jack shit. Notice that me being there undercuts you in your monetary value - since there's only so much 'entertainment' you can throw at people before it reaches a saturation point.

Really - when faced with a game library of thousands and even millions, when all you have to offer is just another 'tired retread' of the past or your shitty 3D Space Invaders clone, then guess what? My app and all the programs that run in it are cutting away at your marketshare and actually KILLING YOU.

Funny how this stuff works right? But that is what happens when a mediocre programmer starts playing the MBA game - you are not good enough of a programmer or good enough of a 'manager' to 'really make it' as this self-styled 'BS' entrepreneur. What you are really is a desperate 'pretender/Wall Street' wannabe who is going to be at the short end of another big 'bubble economy' bust.

Really what you really are - is just another conmen. Just like Kevin Trudeau - just like any great swindler.

What you really should do is fuck off and stop pretending you give a rat's ass about 'open source' You'll never contribute a line of code to any open source project because you are a disgusting bottom feeder who only thinks about his shitty 'not-happening' careeer and how to swindle people.
    Last edited by Squarepusher; 04-22-2013 at 12:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by johnc View Post
    So creating a bird game using an open framework is parasitic. Creating a Super Mario Bros. "clone with a gimmick" shows a lack of creativity. Pushing out a game with Quake 2-level graphics is an embarrassment. Making money off of one's labors is about as bad as being a cockroach.

HOWEVER... creating an emulator program that does nothing more than run somebody else's ancient yet creative hard work -- in an unlicensed manner -- is badass and where the true awesomeness of individuality lies.
    If you had a brain - you would figure out it isn't just about 'emulators' - games run just as well in it.

But then again - that requires a brain. Which a couple of 'benchmark' idiots from Phoronix don't seem to posses - I'm sure.

I don't think he just trolls. He might actually have serious issues. As in he's not just acting insane. Read his posts on retroarch forums. He can't troll on his own forums. He seems real in his insanity. The guy really is a free software religious fundamentalist.
    It's thanks to that 'free software' that your fat non-photogenic lard ass is able to 'make' free games - because other people believed in giving you 'free tools' so that even a run-down trailertrash maggot like you could sit in front of an IDE and pump out a game running in a shitty Java VM.

But you on the other hand don't return the same hospitality in return for those other people who helped 'enable you' and you just 'leech' off the hard work of others and think 'thank you - I'm going to be charging people a lot of money just for 'assembling' some shitty game with tools I didn't even write myself. Yay - I'm such a 'smart' entrepreneur because I just imitate the same psychopathic behavior of your run-off-the-mill MBA dude'.

Like I said before - anybody identifying himself as an 'entrepreneur' - you can be 99.99% sure they are a piece of scum with delusions of grandeur.

That certainly applies in your case.

I've told it to you before and I'll tell you again - I have zero respect for your ilk and really I'll take full delight in telling you 'indie dev' losers just how much you guys suck at every turn because you need a guy to inject some dose of reality into your whacked out brains that you're not 'all that'.

BTW son - talking about mental insanity while you make remarks such as 'I'm slowly killing you' -blablabla - talk about mental issues right there. The bottom line is son - I represent the 'old school' of programming - you represent a disgusting piece of shit 'brogrammer' that is only in it for the money. Now guess who holds the moral high ground here?

Your disgusting rotten kind doesn't have any 'standards', 'any skills', any commitment to 'building other people up' - it's all about you, and your bank account, and your salary. That is why you are a maggot. You are the same piece of gutter trash as the Tea Party - the same piece of gutter trash as Wall Street - you are part of the problem and it's because you are a pathetic 'Valley guy' who thinks the 'new school of programming is all about being some scumbag MBA guy who hates programmers and hates treating programmers with respect instead of using them as tools to fill your bank account.

You're talking about 'I'm slowly killing you and your ilk through my software'. Then you haven't met me bubba - the backlash is coming, and you'll find that everything is being set in place for the 'religious free software fundamentalists' to start 'eating away' at your new 'app monetization' BS scamgame. Just get ready because the game on. Byebye fucktard 'brogrammer entrepreneur' - you've officially been put on notice that your multi-level marketing scams have been recognized as such and will be slowly eroded by people who won't stand for the bullshit you and your 'indie dev losers' and all the app monetization fetishists are doing to what was once a decent profession. Now please - get the fuck out of my face and retreat to your little sewer.
    Last edited by Squarepusher; 04-22-2013 at 12:22 PM.