Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Multiple run tests --Quite Urgent for master thesis

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    4

    Default Multiple run tests --Quite Urgent for master thesis

    Hi,

    I need to do multiple run for specific test suite. For example I would like to run Crafty, 50th times..

    This command do one test. ./phoronix-test-suite built-suite

    I couldnt find another command..

    Many thanks in advance.

  2. #2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hakan View Post
    Hi,

    I need to do multiple run for specific test suite. For example I would like to run Crafty, 50th times..

    This command do one test. ./phoronix-test-suite built-suite

    I couldnt find another command..

    Many thanks in advance.
    Set

    FORCE_TIMES_TO_RUN=50 phoronix-test-suite benchmark crafty

    Overriding the run count is done via the FORCE_TIMES_TO_RUN environment variable.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael View Post
    Set

    FORCE_TIMES_TO_RUN=50 phoronix-test-suite benchmark crafty

    Overriding the run count is done via the FORCE_TIMES_TO_RUN environment variable.



    Many thanks for quick response.

    I ll try it.

    Hakan

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hakan View Post
    Many thanks for quick response.

    I ll try it.

    Hakan
    to inform others;

    It is working perfecly.. Thanks again

    Hakan

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •