1. The IDEA is public domain otherwise I wouldn’t be discussing it publicly.
2. The goal was to gain a collection of plug-ins that I could use in my other non-related programming projects.
3. My wife’s biggest grip is that I donate far to much money to oss projects without discussing it with her first. "So we don’t end-up in the red"
4. I know lots of people "in my family" that try and do sell every idea that they come across, there typical behavior is to whisper behind peoples back that don’t
have money calling them "Scumbags, and Eaters". Because of this I have never, sought out wealth in any way shape or form and never will. I will die poor and happy.
5. Adobe, The Foundry, Autodesk, .... Wouldn’t appreciate the fact that I am sitting here probing threw there applications features making a list of what they do and how or where I can
acquire this "feature" as it is. And even more so if I tried to sell that.
6. I program and use linux because I enjoy it, and want others to enjoy it also. And not have to go threw the hell that I had to while I was learning.
There are lots of other reason but I am going to refrain from my 2000+ reason's why this topics title has meaning.
Note: If your looking for Royalty Free (CC) licensed Music for your project http://incompetech.com/music/royalty-free/
I donate $5 every month.