Yeah, found it!
Originally Posted by nerdopolis
The demo browser contained some 'artwork' homepage. I almost had my Phoronix post ready from the LiveCD until it crashed . Seems like programs are not capable of restarting.
- Most applications (XWayland only?) contain no window buttons (maximize, close, minimize)
- Focus works when clicking, but no autofocus
- Drop-down menu's still show up somewhat randomly
- Knetworkmanager flickers heavily
- Assuming the demobrowser was Wayland native, it worked pretty good already!
- No mousewheel scrolling in terminal (Wayland native?)
- No window bar
- Dragging and click to focus works...
Apps are having issue's, like:
Too bad, cannot post screenshots . Furthermore, I think the LiveCD would be more accessible if the author used a cli.seed and build further on that. The entire KDE suite seems to be installed (who cares?)
ksnapshot: symbol lookup error: /usr/lib/libkipi.so.10: undefined symbol: _ZNK13KXMLGUIClient13componentDataEv
Final note: Posted from (X)Wayland! Now, back to the 80's...
EDIT: Quitting the browser from within (File -> Exit) does not work (lol!).