Are you running a 7950GX2 on any of your workstations? If you noticed the lack of 7950GX2 coverage on Phoronix, it's largely due to the less than satisfactory performance with Scalable Link Interface and Linux. If you're running SLI on any of those workstations, I would be interested in hearing your comments.
Yes, experimentally on one of my associates WS. However, we use the full power of the 7950 when we boot into Windows to play some games. While in Linux, we mostly care about high screen resolution for running Eclipse. We can't complain with the previous BIOS 1.03K -- will try the new one as soon as she has some time.
New features and Fixes :
* fixed "Linux OS Level_triggered_interrupt and edge_triggered_interrupt" issue
* Fixed a problem with a serial port mouse not working properly
* Fixed an issue where a Marvell NIC wouldn't function properly
* Nvidia Geforce 7950 Gx2 PCIE VGA on S2895 can not boot up issue
* Fixed a CPU voltage issue for the 285 CPU
* Fixed a Redhat4 Update2 issue where it could not find a LSI dirver properly during installation
* Reduce ATAPI device time out value for QSI DVD-ROM, so it does not generate an interrupt without media
* Added support for 275 HE CPU
* Adjust the LSI APIC interrupt in MPTABLE