Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Installing tests not working after server migration?

Quote Originally Posted by sideralis View Post
    My problem was not solved in the meantime.
    Today I had a look at some other threads in the forum with the same problem and found a working solution for me.
    You have to type
    Code:
    export NO_OPENSSL=1
    before using phoronix.
    All my problem of network access disapeared.

By the way, I was using today latest version v4.8.5 and the problem is also seen on this version, but the trick below solved the problem.
    Hello sideralis, I'm trying to follow what you said, but no success, it keeps returning me [NOTICE] Failed To Fetch OpenBenchmarking.org Repository Data: pts, I have no proxy on my network and I'm trying to run the phoronix inside my VMs, and all of them I got this error.

Any ideas?

Best regards.

Quote Originally Posted by luisrussi View Post
    Hello sideralis, I'm trying to follow what you said, but no success, it keeps returning me [NOTICE] Failed To Fetch OpenBenchmarking.org Repository Data: pts, I have no proxy on my network and I'm trying to run the phoronix inside my VMs, and all of them I got this error.

Any ideas?

Best regards.
    What VM hypervisor are you using? What OS?

Maybe you already tried, but in case, try
    Code:
    wget http://openbenchmarking.org/
    If it does not work then it means that maybe your problem is coming from your VM setup and not from Phoronix.
    If it works, then the NO_OPENSSL trick worked for me, but I was behind a proxy...