Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 31 to 39 of 39

Thread: Oracle To Work On Mesa Driver For VirtualBox

  1. #31
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    1,353

    Default

    Do you honestly think Oracle gives a crap about gaming in Virtualbox? do you honestly think that is their motivation and what their *paying" customers are after??? ~ hint: Oracle's business with Virtualbox is not gaming ~ that should be fscking obvious, dumb ass.
    This is what you said... Are you going to try and pretend that you didnt? I never said that, you did. Not me... You.... Who's the dumbass that can't comprehend what his own words? You are.

    I never said that Oracle designed virtualbox for gaming. I never said that Oracle cares about gaming. I never said anything at all about the motivations of Oracles paying customers. I never said that Oracles business with virtualbox is gaming..... Those are -YOUR- words in the quote above. Not mine. Yours.

    Next time you try to say that you didnt say something, maybe you should read what you wrote first. The next time you decide to call someone a moron, maybe you should look in the mirror. It's you that can't comprehend your own words.

    If anybody here is a dumbass it's clearly you.

    What I did say is that virtualbox doesnt need to be designed for gaming to have a virtual GPU that is capable of gaming. It doesnt need maximum performance, it just needs adequate performance.

    EDIT: OK maybe I'm being harsh.. I think I'm probably getting flustered by a 14yo kid in jr high learning about computers from his math teacher that has heard about linux and thinks he knows what a GPU is.
    Last edited by duby229; 06-20-2013 at 11:08 PM.

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    830

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by duby229 View Post
    This is what you said... Are you going to try and pretend that you didnt? I never said that, you did. Not me... You.... Who's the dumbass that can't comprehend what his own words? You are.
    Why would i deny that? Oracle's interests tend to be driven around their paying customers, that comment is true.

    Quote Originally Posted by duby229 View Post
    I never said that Oracle designed virtualbox for gaming. I never said that Oracle cares about gaming. I never said anything at all about the motivations of Oracles paying customers. I never said that Oracles business with virtualbox is gaming..... Those are -YOUR- words in the quote above. Not mine. Yours.
    I never said that you did, nor was that what that comment was saying, again - you have poor reading comprehension and are jumping to baseless conclusions here. You have nothing to bring to the table, in terms of knowledge on this stuff and are purely on the defense ~ which is why you have come to the baseless conclusion that i am saying that you said all of these things - i made no such claim. I asked you a question, then pointed out that Oracle isn't aiming for the functionality that you are looking for because that doesn't really fit into their market / customers.

    Quote Originally Posted by duby229 View Post
    Next time you try to say that you didnt say something, maybe you should read what you wrote first. The next time you decide to call someone a moron, maybe you should look in the mirror. It's you that can't comprehend your own words.
    Never denied that comment, am fully aware of what i wrote thanks... My comment still stands. you're a moron.

    Quote Originally Posted by duby229 View Post
    If anybody here is a dumbass it's clearly you.
    <sarcasm>stop your hurting my feelings</sarcasm>

    Quote Originally Posted by duby229 View Post
    What I did say is that virtualbox doesnt need to be designed for gaming to have a virtual GPU that is capable of gaming. It doesnt need maximum performance, it just needs adequate performance.
    Good luck with that, you're going to be waiting a very long time - by then, you probably won't have a need for it anyway. ~ unless you plan to play retro-games (which is what they will be by that point).

    just give it up, Duby. You were wrong about Wine and you don't seem to understand much about VMs, the technology involved and you tend to draw retarded conclusions were non exist.

    Quote Originally Posted by duby229 View Post
    EDIT: OK maybe I'm being harsh.. I think I'm probably getting flustered by a 14yo kid in jr high learning about computers from his math teacher that has heard about linux and thinks he knows what a GPU is.
    The only one you are being hard on is yourself, by being such a moron and no, not 14 (unless to x2). Frankly, you really just need to SFTU, you've been wrong across the board on pretty much any and every somewhat technical or historical point that you have made - reality does not match up with what you say. Sorry about your luck. (ie: you're a half-whit).
    Last edited by ninez; 06-20-2013 at 11:26 PM.

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    1,353

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ninez View Post
    Why would i deny that? Oracle's interests tend to be driven around their paying customers, that comment is true.



    I never said that you did, nor was that what that comment was saying, again - you have poor reading comprehension and are jumping to baseless conclusions here. You have nothing to bring to the table, in terms of knowledge on this stuff and are purely on the defense ~ which is why you have come to the baseless conclusion that i am saying that you said all of these things - i made no such claim. I asked you a question, then pointed out that Oracle isn't aiming for the functionality that you are looking for because that doesn't really fit into their market / customers.



    Never denied that comment, am fully aware of what i wrote thanks... My comment still stands. you're a moron.



    <sarcasm>stop your hurting my feelings</sarcasm>



    Good luck with that, you're going to be waiting a very long time - by then, you probably won't have a need for it anyway. ~ unless you plan to play retro-games (which is what they will be by that point).

    EDIT: just give it up, Duby. You were wrong about Wine and you don't seem to understand much about VMs, the technology involved and you tend to draw retarded conclusions + have horrible reading comprehension.
    I wasnt wrong about wine, and I clearly understand more about virtual machines than you do. The only conclusion that I've drawn is that if this new driver code has good enough performance and is capable of exposing the features of the host gpu driver then it should be capable of gaming.

    You said what you wrote and then tried to put it so far out of context by making it sound as if I wrote what you said. Well, I didnt, you did. Those are you words not mine. You can take your quoting games and shove them right up your ass. You can continue to make statements and then take them out of context to make it sound as if I said them, but in the end it doesnt really matter. You wrote what you said. Not me.

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    1,353

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ninez View Post

    The only one you are being hard on is yourself, by being such a moron and no, not 14 (unless to x2). Frankly, you really just need to SFTU, you've been wrong across the board on pretty much any and every somewhat technical or historical point that you have made - reality does not match up with what you say. Sorry about your luck. (ie: you're a half-whit).
    I havent made any technical or historical points. All of these posts have been mostly combating your quoting games. My first few posts were the only ones that contained anything meaningful. Since then I've simply been defending against your nonsense.

  5. #35
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    830

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by duby229 View Post
    I wasnt wrong about wine, and I clearly understand more about virtual machines than you do. The only conclusion that I've drawn is that if this new driver code has good enough performance and is capable of exposing the features of the host gpu driver then it should be capable of gaming.
    Wine ran games just fine, years before you said that it could. that was wrong. In your original comment, you also seemed to just be figuring out that wine was 'proving' to be better than a VM. case in point;

    Quote Originally Posted by duby229 View Post
    The majority of games are still unplayable in virtualbox so hopefullly this new driver, however it works out, will improve the situation so that more games are playable. Wine is proving to be better for playing windows games than virtualbox.
    So you know soooo much about VMs and Wine that you didn't know something this obvious. yeah, right...


    Quote Originally Posted by duby229 View Post
    You said what you wrote and then tried to put it so far out of context by making it sound as if I wrote what you said. Well, I didnt, you did. Those are you words not mine. You can take your quoting games and shove them right up your ass. You can continue to make statements and then take them out of context to make it sound as if I said them, but in the end it doesnt really matter. You wrote what you said. Not me.
    No, i did NOT ~ that is *your own interpretation* of what i said and meant. You can seriously, just F.O with this nonsense - becauase that is exactly what it is BS. I'm sorry that you are too stupid to even consider that there are other (more obvious) conclusions to be drawn from what i wrote - but that is your problem, not mine.

    Quote Originally Posted by duby229 View Post
    I havent made any technical or historical points. All of these posts have been mostly combating your quoting games. My first few posts were the only ones that contained anything meaningful. Since then I've simply been defending against your nonsense.
    yes, you did. You claimed Wine wasn't capable of doing things that it was years before hand, in reality.

    and you can F.O with 'quoting games' - if i have quote mined, then please point that out and prove that it was an actual quote-mine and disingenuous. 2nd. I pretty much keep all of your sentences, but break them up to answer them in sections ~ that isn't a game, it's being organized and straight to the point. You claiming otherwise is nothing but BS. ..and your whole problem is you being on the defensive (glad you've admitted it now), it has caused you to completely distort / misconstrue anything that i have said to be making the claim that you made XYZ claim (which i never implied, that's all in your own head / your issue.).
    Last edited by ninez; 06-20-2013 at 11:47 PM.

  6. #36
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    1,353

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ninez View Post
    Wine ran games just fine, years before you said that it could. that was wrong. In your original comment, you also seemed to just be figuring out that wine was 'proving' to be better than a VM.



    So you know soooo much about VMs and Wine that you didn't know something this obvious. yeah, right...




    No, i did NOT ~ that is *your own interpretation* of what i said and meant. You can seriously, just F.O with this nonsense - becauase that is exactly what it is BS. I'm sorry that you are too stupid to even consider that there are other (more obvious) conclusions to be drawn from what i wrote - but that is your problem, not mine.



    yes, you did. You claimed Wine wasn't capable of doing things that it was years before hand, in reality.

    and you can F.O with 'quoting games' - if i have quote mined, then please point that out and prove that it was an actual quote-mine and disingenuous, please (?)... 2nd. I pretty much keep all of your sentences,m but break them up to answer them in sections ~ that isn't a game, it's being organized and straight to the point. ..and your whole problem is you being on the defensive (glad you've admitted it now), it has caused you to completely distort / misconstrue anything that i have said to be making the claim that you made XYZ claim (which i never implied, that's all in your own head / your issue.).
    Well, no shit. I actually test things before I make claims. I require proof before I say something. So yeah, Thats exactly right. Wine in fact did prove that it is better at gaming than virtualbox. Why? Because I tested it.

    I didnt write what you did, you did. So you can take that "*your own interpretation*" bullshit and shove it up your ass.

  7. #37
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    830

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by duby229 View Post
    Well, no shit. I actually test things before I make claims. I require proof before I say something. So yeah, Thats exactly right. Wine in fact did prove that it is better at gaming than virtualbox. Why? Because I tested it.
    But don't even do basic fact checking before claiming facts about software? lol. I also have to laugh that you needed to test that to know it ~ while making the claim that i know fsck all about VMs... you know far less bud, just based on this and your original comment.

    Quote Originally Posted by duby229 View Post
    I didnt write what you did, you did. So you can take that "*your own interpretation*" bullshit and shove it up your ass.
    You're right, you didn't write it -> i did ~ you just failed on an epic scale to understand what i wrote and instead came up with your own lame nonsensical conclusion, which has no bearing on reality, nor what my comment said....sorry about your luck moron.
    Last edited by ninez; 06-20-2013 at 11:54 PM.

  8. #38
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    3,070

    Default hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

    Phoronix, you crack me up. This has been the funniest thing i've read all day.

  9. #39
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    106

    Default Shut the hell up

    duby229,

    CAN YOU PLEASE STOP F*ING POSTING BS.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •