Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The First Firefox OS Devixes Are On Their Way

Quote Originally Posted by dee. View Post
    I'm hoping Jolla releases a more affordable phone, down the line.
    Indeed. Alternatively, Sailfish could be ported to other, non-Jolla phones. Although then Jolla wouldn't receive the backing they deserve...

Same here. Although Firefox phones will probably be more in my price range... I'm hoping Jolla releases a more affordable phone, down the line.
    The jolla phone isn't that expensive. My only gripe about it is the design of the device which i find a bit meh but anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by 89c51 View Post
    The jolla phone isn't that expensive. My only gripe about it is the design of the device which i find a bit meh but anyway.
    "Expensive" is relative. You can't simply say that the Jolla phone "isn't expensive" - it may not be for you, but it surely is for some people.

Personally, I could afford it, but I don't use phones enough to justify the cost to myself.

Quote Originally Posted by GreatEmerald View Post
    Firefox OS is pretty nice, although I'm still looking forward to Sailfish/Mer more.
    I'm glad you didn't say Tizen, I don't see what everyone else does in that mess.

"Expensive" is relative. You can't simply say that the Jolla phone "isn't expensive" - it may not be for you, but it surely is for some people.

Personally, I could afford it, but I don't use phones enough to justify the cost to myself.
    Yeap, I'm exactly in the same boat. Right now I have a dumbphone that I rarely use to begin with. So buying a relatively expensive one doesn't really make that much sense.