Thread: Holic - New game found

Post Holic - New game found

Soo, I found this game yesterday, and I completely fell in LOVE!
    It's basically like WoW, an 3D-MMORPG, and it had its open beta launch only few days ago (17th January). Go to check http://holic.netgame.com, if youre interested/bored.
    The game is pretty big compared to Dofus (Only the installer is 950Mb, actual game is abit lower than 2Gb.), but, if youre interested, and will start playing,
    I shall be at the First server, an Rogue called Crocodile. Don't hesitate to PM me. ^^

Here are some pictures if any one is interested =-)

I'm sorry dude but that game looks umm.. Oh dear. But as long as you like it I guess thats all that matters....

Quote Originally Posted by Malikith View Post
    I'm sorry dude but that game looks umm.. Oh dear. But as long as you like it I guess thats all that matters....
    It's Anime themed, if the site's graphic work is any indication. It's sorta, kinda supposed to look either over-the-top gothic dark from hell (I think Id, Epic, and a few others have a handle on that one... ) or be bright n' cheery in an over-the-top way of doing it (Which is what I take this to be like...).

The only drawback I see is that it doesn't seem to have a native Linux client. Why bother with it if it doesn't have one of those

I think the thread starter is just on a mission to find more people to join their game, not realizing that this is a Linux forum.