Does this mean we might finally be able to have two gpus driving 4 displays, but with a single gpu drawing everything (so that there no xinerama and etc issues)?
That would be an awesome way to have 4 displays for working with old crappy graphics cards.
1) Have there been any AMD-based laptops which have an Nvidia discrete GPU built into them?
2) Have there been any AMD-based laptops which have an Intel discrete GPU built into them?
3) Have there been any Intel-based laptops which have an AMD discrete GPU built into them?
4) Have there been any AMD-based laptops which have a more powerful AMD discrete GPU?
1) Not that I recall, but it wouldn't surprise me.
2) No (Intel don't make discrete GPUs)
4) Yes (there have also been laptops with a weak discrete GPU and a more powerful integrated GPU (e.g. discrete HD 7450, integrated HD 6650))
Hello everyone I'm new to the forum and good Phoronix, the issue I'm interested Amd eto know if my graphics can help Amd 7870 and I have a 4250 built this can help you? or not?
Hola a todos soy nuevo en el foro de Phoronix y bueno, en el tema de Amd me interesaria sabe si eto puede ayudar a mi grafica Amd 7870 y tengo una integrada 4250 esto puede ayudarla en algo? o no?