Blizzard Say's it Will Support Linux if we have great demand for it

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blizzard Say's it Will Support Linux if we have great demand for it

Help get Blizzard Supporting Linux Games so get your butt's over there and greatly demand Linux Support

Get the word out to all of your friend's post to the Forum i linked lets make it over 1k replys

Posted by "name removed" know that Blizzard never made a game for Linux but this game must support it!

Zeriyah Community Manager
    "We do not have plans to support Linux at this time. However, if there is a great demand for it from our community, we may consider supporting it in the future"

Deceptively simple and insanely fun, Hearthstone is a fast-paced strategy card game from Blizzard Entertainment. Available now on PC, Mac, iPad, and iOS and Android mobile phones.
    Last edited by LinuxGamer; 02 August 2013, 08:15 PM.

Will support vs. may consider. That is a huge difference for me.

Comment

I would rather have more people vote for GOG to make the jump to Linux.

Comment

So doesn't this officially refute Phoronix's claims regarding Blizzard?

Comment

Originally posted by Kristian Joensen View Post
          No! it Show we have to show them Demand for the game on Linux we need to set the Blizzard Forums on Fire!

Share This Link We Need to Cap this Thread
          Deceptively simple and insanely fun, Hearthstone is a fast-paced strategy card game from Blizzard Entertainment. Available now on PC, Mac, iPad, and iOS and Android mobile phones.

Comment

Originally posted by Kristian Joensen View Post
            No, it doesn't. It was a canned response and you can find them all over Blizzard's own forums when it comes to Linux. It's likely we'll see a Linux port of WoW by year's end or perhaps next year when the Steam Box platform launches. If Blizzard can integrate WoW with Steam, it would be a Hail Mary for saving subscribers.

Comment

Originally posted by TheLexMachine View Post
              No, it doesn't. It was a canned response and you can find them all over Blizzard's own forums when it comes to Linux. It's likely we'll see a Linux port of WoW by year's end or perhaps next year when the Steam Box platform launches. If Blizzard can integrate WoW with Steam, it would be a Hail Mary for saving subscribers.
              Considering Activision releases CALLADOODY on Steam, its possible. I, however, see Blizzard staying away from Steam for as long as possible and doing their best to keep Battle.net alive.

Comment

It is really nice to know this great news, but recently, I love the game path of exile and I would be really happy if you can offer me some advice about how to farm the path of exile unique items in the game.
                Wish you the best.

Comment

Working...
                X