Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The State Of OpenGL 3.x/4.x Features In Mesa 9.2

Default Hi!

Hi i'm new here on this page (and a newbie in the Linux word).
    How can i install Mesa 9.2? Is there any package or something like that? Or should i wait to any Kubuntu update?
    Sorry for my stupid question and my bad english. It's not my natural language.

Quote Originally Posted by Adamantium View Post
    Hi i'm new here on this page (and a newbie in the Linux word).
    How can i install Mesa 9.2? Is there any package or something like that? Or should i wait to any Kubuntu update?
    Sorry for my stupid question and my bad english. It's not my natural language.
    The easiest way to stay up to date on a Ubuntu based distro is to use the xorg-edgers ppa: https://launchpad.net/~xorg-edgers/+archive/ppa

Quote Originally Posted by tarceri View Post
    The easiest way to stay up to date on a Ubuntu based distro is to use the xorg-edgers ppa: https://launchpad.net/~xorg-edgers/+archive/ppa

Thanks for the reply. A last question: Is this ppa recomended or it's possible to broke my system?

Default Cool

Thanks for the reply. A last question: Is this ppa recomended or it's possible to broken my system?

Quote Originally Posted by Adamantium View Post
    Thanks for the reply. A last question: Is this ppa recomended or it's possible to broken my system?
    xorg-edgers has always been pretty stable for me, but your mileage may vary :P