Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Xfce-Based Xubuntu Will Not Ship XMir For 13.10

Quote Originally Posted by intellivision View Post
    Why the hell are you posting page hits as accurate distribution usage numbers?
    Are you retarded or something?
    who said i did its a sign of what happens when you release shitty software or software that people who have bad OCD cant Stand Remeber Gnome 3?

It's good that they don't sacrifice performance and stability for something that's "new and shiny". Xubuntu is an excellent gaming distro, and they'd better keep it that way.

Quote Originally Posted by ᅟᅠᅟᅠ View Post
    It's good that they don't sacrifice performance and stability for something that's "new and shiny". Xubuntu is an excellent gaming distro, and they'd better keep it that way.
    i hope they do

Quote Originally Posted by Andrecorreia View Post
    "More good news from this Xubuntu meeting is that t..."

good post. i don t come to phoronix again this a stupid way to bring news
    Noticed this one to...

Quote Originally Posted by LinuxGamer View Post
    who said i did
    You did when you posted it, and your very, very poor English skills don't help the situation.

I find Xubuntu's decision, to stay back for now, a good one. It's currently stable and performs well. There's no need to change just now.

Quote Originally Posted by intellivision View Post
    You did when you posted it, and your very, very poor English skills don't help the situation.
    Saying something like that is also retarded.

Default Xfce 4.11?

Quote Originally Posted by Phoronix
    Xfce 4.11 was supposed to be released earlier in the year but it has yet to happen.
    Why Michael keeps talking about XFCE 4.11, while next version of this DE is 4.12?

Quote Originally Posted by tmpdir View Post
    Noticed this one to...
    hahah, doesn't take a street-cleaner to figure out Michael's bias here =D I think he's in majority camp this time, though. The only people to disagree would, obviously, be the remaining Ubuntu-fans.

Those remaining Ubuntu fans still are a lot more than any others distro fans according to Steam's HW survey. I'm perfectly happy with 12.04. No reason for me to "upgrade" till 2017 unless it's to something that's a lot better. There's plenty of time to evaluate.

Quote Originally Posted by LinuxGamer View Post
    who said i did its a sign of what happens when you release shitty software or software that people who have bad OCD cant Stand Remeber Gnome 3?
    its not a "sign" of anythings, its page hits for a single website, its meaningless.