Thread: Blizzard Say's it Will Support Linux if we have great demand for it

Default Blizzard Say's it Will Support Linux if they have great demand for it

Help get Blizzard Supporting Linux Games so get your butt's over there and greatly demand Linux Support

Get the word out to all of your friend's post to the Forum i linked lets make it over 1k replys

Posted by "name removed" know that Blizzard never made a game for Linux but this game must support it!

Zeriyah Community Manager
    "We do not have plans to support Linux at this time. However, if there is a great demand for it from our community, we may consider supporting it in the future"

http://us.battle.net/hearthstone/en/...4215522?page=1
    Last edited by LinuxGamer; 08-02-2013 at 08:15 PM.

Will support vs. may consider. That is a huge difference for me.

So doesn't this officially refute Phoronix's claims regarding Blizzard?

Quote Originally Posted by Kristian Joensen View Post
    No! it Show we have to show them Demand for the game on Linux we need to set the Blizzard Forums on Fire!

Share This Link We Need to Cap this Thread
    http://us.battle.net/hearthstone/en/...pic/9454215522

Quote Originally Posted by Kristian Joensen View Post
    No, it doesn't. It was a canned response and you can find them all over Blizzard's own forums when it comes to Linux. It's likely we'll see a Linux port of WoW by year's end or perhaps next year when the Steam Box platform launches. If Blizzard can integrate WoW with Steam, it would be a Hail Mary for saving subscribers.

Quote Originally Posted by TheLexMachine View Post
    No, it doesn't. It was a canned response and you can find them all over Blizzard's own forums when it comes to Linux. It's likely we'll see a Linux port of WoW by year's end or perhaps next year when the Steam Box platform launches. If Blizzard can integrate WoW with Steam, it would be a Hail Mary for saving subscribers.
    Considering Activision releases CALLADOODY on Steam, its possible. I, however, see Blizzard staying away from Steam for as long as possible and doing their best to keep Battle.net alive.

It is really nice to know this great news, but recently, I love the game path of exile and I would be really happy if you can offer me some advice about how to farm the path of exile unique items in the game.
    Wish you the best.