Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 36

Thread: Four New Linux Games Debut WIth New Humble Bundle

  1. #11
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Hellas
    Posts
    1,027

    Default

    Yes! Hedgewars is great. Not so funny as Worms but still nice.

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    1,446

    Default

    I remember the first worms game, it ran on DOS. And IIRC I had to boot with a special config.sys bootmenu option to get enough himem to run it...

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    California
    Posts
    110

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Apopas View Post
    Hahaha you can not guess how much Linux changed since then
    I remember suse back around 2001 I think, my brother bought it, it came in a nice box with professional packaging and a manual lol

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kaprikawn View Post
    Is Worms redeemable on Steam?
    Yes, it is. Just take a look at the bottom right corner in the video, they are all redeemable on Steam.

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    181

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dee. View Post
    I remember the first worms game, it ran on DOS. And IIRC I had to boot with a special config.sys bootmenu option to get enough himem to run it...
    If I recall, they even had a SNES port of the first game. Considering I still find it decent today, I'm sure it was a blast back in the day.

  6. #16
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    352

    Default

    Just tried the bard’s tale: needs a 32 bit libXpm.so.4 that is not packaged for Arch Linux.

    Edit: ok, it’s in the AUR ( https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/lib32-libxpm/ ) but I wanted to complain.

  7. #17
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    California
    Posts
    110

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WebMac View Post
    Yes, it is. Just take a look at the bottom right corner in the video, they are all redeemable on Steam.
    not all of them are available for linux in steam though, incredipede and greed corp are not on steam for linux

  8. #18
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Hellas
    Posts
    1,027

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WebMac View Post
    they are all redeemable on Steam.
    Yes but not all for Linux.

  9. #19
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Hellas
    Posts
    1,027

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by philip550c View Post
    I remember suse back around 2001 I think, my brother bought it, it came in a nice box with professional packaging and a manual lol
    A lot of manuals, not just one. I had bought SuSE 7.3. Great distro back then.

  10. #20
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    8

    Default

    What can I say... I bought this bumble just for Worms

    Unfortunately, when installing Worms, it does say it installed and a "download" happens, but the download is 0kb and when hitting "play" it just says "missing executable"

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •