Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Metro Last Light Now Available For Steam On Linux

It plays beautifully at maxed out settings with my Asus GTX 770. The most fun to play since probably Doom3 10 years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by stqn View Post
    Ouch, that’s pretty bad . Imagine the result on a bépo or dvorak keymap…
    Actually it works out of the box with my Dvorak keyboard. The settings show up as QWERTY but pressing ,aoe work as wasd and so on.

In case anyone was wondering, its at a 66% daily steam sale today for $14.

Quote Originally Posted by trougnouf View Post
    Actually it works out of the box with my Dvorak keyboard. The settings show up as QWERTY but pressing ,aoe work as wasd and so on.
    That’s good news because I bought the game yesterday (still available at 10€). Portal behaves the same.

On some other games they recognize the correct symbols but don’t accept accented characters like é, or the characters that are on the numbers row (in azerty and bépo, you have to press shift to type numbers), which is more annoying…

Quote Originally Posted by stqn View Post
    That’s good news because I bought the game yesterday (still available at 10€). Portal behaves the same.

On some other games they recognize the correct symbols but don’t accept accented characters like é, or the characters that are on the numbers row (in azerty and bépo, you have to press shift to type numbers), which is more annoying…
    Could any nvidia or catalyst (or r600g able to use catalyst for a short run) please jump into this and give an apitrace: http://steamcommunity.com/app/43160/...00446458054764