Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Quake Wars Linux Client - This Week

Default Quake Wars Linux Client - This Week

Phoronix: Quake Wars Linux Client - This Week

Earlier this week the Enemy Territory: Quake Wars Linux demo was released and it looks like by the end of this week the full Linux client will be available. If all goes well, the ET: Quake Wars Linux client will be available for download tomorrow or Friday.

http://www.phoronix.com/scan.php?pag...item&px=NjEzMw

Quote Originally Posted by phoronix View Post
    Phoronix: Quake Wars Linux Client - This Week

Earlier this week the Enemy Territory: Quake Wars Linux demo was released and it looks like by the end of this week the full Linux client will be available. If all goes well, the ET: Quake Wars Linux client will be available for download tomorrow or Friday.

http://www.phoronix.com/scan.php?pag...item&px=NjEzMw
    This is great news. I've been playing the full retail client under Wine for some weeks now, and while it's fun and performs well, you can't use punkbuster, which means your selection is servers is decimated.

You phoronix guys broke the news about the demo release first, I'm hoping you're right about this one too.

*crosses fingers* Come before Friday night!

Quote Originally Posted by epoch View Post
    This is great news. I've been playing the full retail client under Wine for some weeks now, and while it's fun and performs well, you can't use punkbuster, which means your selection is servers is decimated.

You phoronix guys broke the news about the demo release first, I'm hoping you're right about this one too.

*crosses fingers* Come before Friday night!
    We get the information directly from the horse's (id's) mouth. I seen the latest Linux client build just a couple hours ago and it looks to be ready for release tomorrow...

It's been awful quiet today ...

ET:QW usually releases in the afternoon... Heard from TTimo this morning, and he didn't mention any delays yet.

It's out!!

See yu guys online

This is totally awesome. This should take my mind off of the pending 8.42 release xD
    *disappears for the rest of the day*

(and yes, my fglrx drivers work fine for me)