AMD Stream SDK v1.1-beta Now Available For Download
The AMD Stream Team is pleased to announce the availability of AMD Stream SDK v1.1-beta!
The installation files are available for immediate download from:
FTP Download Site For AMD Stream SDK v1.1-beta
The AMD Stream Computing website will be updated in the next few days to reflect this new release.
With v1.1-beta comes:
- AMD FireStream 9170 support
- Linux support (RHEL 5.1 and SLES 10 SP1)
- Brook+ integer support
- Brook+ #line number support for easier .br file debugging
- Various bug fixes and runtime enhancements
- Preliminary Microsoft Visual Studio 2008 support
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to post your question to the forum.