Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nouveau Might Add A "NvReclock" Option

Phoronix: Nouveau Might Add A "NvReclock" Option

A patch has been proposed to introduce a NvReclock option for more easily enabling NVIDIA GPU core/memory re-clocking support by this open-source, reverse-engineered driver where supported. Initially this NvReclock option is only going to be enabled by default for select GPUs...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

i know these guys do it because they like it, but i think they could do much more on the other side

Comment

Does anyone know whether the old "nouveau.perflvl_wr=7777" hack will come back? That worked so reliably on the NV50 in my Thinkpad that I dumped the blob. Such a shame that they removed it in 3.12 or 13.

Comment

Originally posted by xaguar View Post
        i know these guys do it because they like it, but i think they could do much more on the other side
        But then nobody will ever know what exactly they did or worked on...

Comment

Nobody sure knows what Alex, Christian or Marek has done, especially when if one of them sneezes it's covered

Comment

Working...
          X