Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Linux OpenGL Game Benchmarks Being Worked On This Weekend

Phoronix: Linux OpenGL Game Benchmarks Being Worked On This Weekend

There's been more open-source Linux benchmarking activity this weekend besides getting ready the Phoronix Test Suite 5.2-Khanino release for its debut in two weeks time to coincide with the ten-year anniversary of Phoronix.com and six-year anniversary of Phoronix Test Suite 1.0...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

I am waiting for the Tegra K1 GPU benchmarks.

Comment

Originally posted by zoomblab View Post
      I am waiting for the Tegra K1 GPU benchmarks.
      Still working on them... trying to get some desktop OpenGL tests to run on ARM / TK1. Did make progress on RBDOOM3 up until its time demo failed. Internally at NVIDIA they told me they have only been using just GFXBench3 that was ported to the TK1.
      Michael Larabel
      https://www.michaellarabel.com/

Comment

And I was playing with some older and current games. Not everyone worked (some quakes, Warsow worked only sometimes, Unigine Heaven got big FPS on Intel, but that was for white screen ):
        OpenBenchmarking.org, Phoronix Test Suite, Linux benchmarking, automated benchmarking, benchmarking results, benchmarking repository, open source benchmarking, benchmarking test profiles

OpenBenchmarking.org, Phoronix Test Suite, Linux benchmarking, automated benchmarking, benchmarking results, benchmarking repository, open source benchmarking, benchmarking test profiles

Thats all for testing graphic cards connected to PCIe x1 2.0 on Celeron J1900 board (and comparing x1/x16 on another board). More to come :P

Comment

Working...
        X