Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unigine Develops City Traffic System, A Driving Simulator

Phoronix: Unigine Develops City Traffic System, A Driving Simulator

While the Unigine Engine sadly hasn't fully rode the Linux gaming wave with there still being very few games powered by this visually stunning engine that has supported Linux for many years, they are at least finding commercial success in other areas -- namely around simulation and industrial licenses. One of the company's recent endeavors is with a driving simulator...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

Re

Russian company... Nah, I'm good. I've had my share of experiences with Russia based companies...

Comment

Originally posted by Alliancemd View Post
      Russian company... Nah, I'm good. I've had my share of experiences with Russia based companies...
      I take it you have no clue who they are. Their tech demos are used my every tech review site out there as they usually have the most demanding benchmarking software out. Their RTS game Oil Rush is also quite good.

Comment

Working...
      X