Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mesa 10.2.5 Officially Released

Phoronix: Mesa 10.2.5 Officially Released

Carl Worth of Intel has released Mesa 10.2.5 this weekend as the latest bug-fix for the Mesa 10.2 stable series...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

Dear radeon/r600g/foss amd devs.

Could you please fix the screen flickering (i use display port in case it matters) when power state changes to uvd. Will offer internets and kittenz for your services.

Thanks in advance.

Comment

Mingw release

I wish it was released a win64 duo (legacy and llvmpipe).

Comment

Originally posted by 89c51 View Post
        ... Will offer internets and kittenz for your services. ...
        What is "kittenz"?

Comment

The cat is a small, usually furry, domesticated, carnivorous mammal that is valued by humans for its companionship and for its ability to hunt vermin and household pests. It is currently the most popular pet in the world. Images and videos of cats are widespread on the Internet, including Tumblr , DeviantArt , Reddit and many other places on the internet. The New York Times and Thought Catalog have reported on the cats’ fame on the internet.

Comment

And where do I find in this link the word "kittenz"?

Comment

It's lolspeak (and kitten=young cat, but I suppose you know that):

The image's text is often idiosyncratic and grammatically incorrect. Its use in this way is known as "lolspeak" or "kitty pidgin".
              Example:

Comment

Working...
              X