Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RadeonSI Gallium3D vs. Catalyst At 4K UHD On Linux

Phoronix: RadeonSI Gallium3D vs. Catalyst At 4K UHD On Linux

Last week I published some open-source performance numbers for running the AMD RadeonSI Gallium3D driver at 4K UHD. Today is a performance comparison of the open and closed-source AMD Linux drivers using the latest code atop Ubuntu while running at 3840 x 2160.

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

Great job to the AMD devs who are working on the open source Radeon driver!

Comment

Originally posted by stan View Post
      So now it can handle Ultimate and Ultra in Xonotic? Nice, I can remember previous benches lacked it due to driver issues.

Comment

Originally posted by System25 View Post
        So now it can handle Ultimate and Ultra in Xonotic? Nice, I can remember previous benches lacked it due to driver issues.
        That's been working for a long time, you just had to have LLVM 3.5 and Michael never got it until recently.

Comment

Originally posted by stan View Post
          +1 on that
          Also other MESA contributors

Comment

Working...
          X