Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Freedreno 1.3.0 DDX Brings Several Fixes

Phoronix: Freedreno 1.3.0 DDX Brings Several Fixes

Rob Clark has released an updated X.Org DDX driver for his Freedreno driver project that continues to strive towards reverse-engineering the Adreno graphics processors found on Qualcomm's ARM SoCs...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

I guess the Adreno 225 is a lost cause

Comment

Originally posted by LLStarks View Post
      I guess the Adreno 225 is a lost cause
      Well, it still works (or should work) to some degree.. but I admit I haven't had much time for a2xx and don't really see that changing anytime soon.. plus at some point I need to find some time to start writing some code for a4xx. I'm not sure there are a whole lot more features that can be added for a2xx (although maybe we could lie about some features and get a usable gl2.0 out of it).. but if someone had some time to get hw binning support going on a2xx that should help the performance somewhat for games.

But like all open source projects, patches welcome... at least, unliked the closed driver, there is the possibility of improvements for old generations if some motivated person cares to send some patches.

Comment

Working...
      X