Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KDE Plasma 5.1.1 Release Brings A Month's Worth Of Fixes

Phoronix: KDE Plasma 5.1.1 Release Brings A Month's Worth Of Fixes

KDE Plasma 5.1.1 is the November update to the next-gen Plasma desktop stack...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

Cool. This should fix the bug with the panel being on the wrong monitor at startup. Hopefully it hits openSUSE 13.2 soon.

Comment

Originally posted by GreatEmerald View Post
      Cool. This should fix the bug with the panel being on the wrong monitor at startup. Hopefully it hits openSUSE 13.2 soon.
      Is there a randr utility in new systemsettings? Because I aint got one and I suspect I broke something

Comment

Originally posted by magika View Post
        Is there a randr utility in new systemsettings? Because I aint got one and I suspect I broke something
        You want KScreen, but while it has a KF5 port, it hasn't seen any stable release with Plasma 5. Also, I've noticed that both libkscreen and kscreen have new "refactoring" branches, so I suppose they will be released when refactored (and probably with Wayland support). If you can live with git snapshot, you can try packaging it yourself or get your distro maintainers to include it.

Comment

Working...
        X