Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Mesa 10.3 & 10.4 Series Point Releases

Phoronix: New Mesa 10.3 & 10.4 Series Point Releases

For those users relying upon stable Mesa point releases rather than Mesa Git master, kicking off this week are the release of Mesa 10.4.2 and Mesa 10.3.7...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

Vivid?

When will Mesa 10.4 land in Vivid? I want a reason to upgrade!

Comment

I'm an enthuisiast, but I'm still running the ~amd64 tree on Gentoo.. I want to be able to have a relatively stable system, and I especially don't wan't build issues because of changes in the x11-overlay/mesa, etc.

Comment

I think it is possible to bump from OpenGL 3.3 to OpenGL 4.2 when looking features list.
        I hope Mesa 11.0 will be released in March, but I don't think...

Comment

10.4.2 in Gentoo Portage

Originally posted by Azpegath View Post
          I'm an enthuisiast, but I'm still running the ~amd64 tree on Gentoo.. I want to be able to have a relatively stable system, and I especially don't wan't build issues because of changes in the x11-overlay/mesa, etc.
          In that case rejoice, Mesa 10.4.2 has landed in Gentoo Portage yesterday.

Comment

Working...
          X