Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FOSDEM 2015 Videos Published

Phoronix: FOSDEM 2015 Videos Published

For those that couldn't make it out to Brussels a few weeks back to partake in the annual Free Open-Source Developers' European Meeting (FOSDEM), the videos from all of the sessions are now online...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

Not there yet?

It looked like the directories with the videos (or where the videos are supposed to be) are still empty.

Is there an ETA?

Comment

Originally posted by yakman2020 View Post
      It looked like the directories with the videos (or where the videos are supposed to be) are still empty.

Is there an ETA?

Comment

Originally posted by yakman2020 View Post

Is there an ETA?
        Sort by "Last modified" - every folder that is modified after "22-Feb-2015" has videos in it.

Comment

yeah I wouldn't call that "published" when one video of all these talks is published. Wasn't there a systemd talk as well? I can't seem to find it.

Comment

The systemd recording should be in the distributions devroom directory, but it's not there.

Comment

Couldn't find the gnu hurd talk as well. And I'm guessing that most talks do not have either english subtitles or closed captions in the talks, do they ?

At times it's hard for non-English speaking people to understand the accents so it would be nicer if subs or CC was available.

Comment

Working...
              X