Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Manjaro 0.9.0-pre4 Has Xfce 4.12 & Other Improvements

Phoronix: Manjaro 0.9.0-pre4 Has Xfce 4.12 & Other Improvements

A new development version of the Arch-based Manjaro 0.9 Linux distribution is now available for testing. This release has all of the latest stable Xfce 4.12 packages available...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

My favourite distro because it has all the benefits of arch, and most of the drawbacks mitigated.

Comment

looking forward the gnome flavour!

Comment

For me the only linux distro i found where nvidia bumblebee just works . Fedora ubuntu and arch all failed ( in arch there was a significant performance decrease) a good moment to say fuck you to nvidia once again.

Comment

Manjaro derivative: Netrunner

I use the Netrunner version of Manjaro, a very clean spin-off for those who love KDE in a polished official version.
          This Manjaro 0.9 should feature KDE Plasma 5.2 if I'm not wrong. I hope that Netrunner rolling follows soon.

Netrunner Rolling is based on Manjaro/Arch. It is, by its name, a continously updated distribution, that gets its updates from Manjaro after some thouroughly testing. The Rolling Release also is ba…

Comment

Working...
          X