Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fedora 22 Beta To Be Released Next Week

Phoronix: Fedora 22 Beta To Be Released Next Week

The release of the Fedora 22 Beta was delayed last week due to outstanding blocker bugs. Fortunately, those issues have been cleared up and F22 Beta can now be pushed out next week...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

Just that rpmfusion is so out of shape for f22 and I cant use Fedora all together. I hear there are some issues with rpmfusion infrastructure.

Comment

Originally posted by hadrons123 View Post
      Just that rpmfusion is so out of shape for f22 and I cant use Fedora all together. I hear there are some issues with rpmfusion infrastructure.
      I'm having problems with various kmods for 21 for quite a long time...

Comment

Can some people pls make a fork of Rawhide, get it into a stable form, and offer it in a similar form like Arch? Cause I like Fedora, but dont want to miss rolling release .

Comment

With all these unavailability of packages needed for a desktop and the need to wait for 6 months on selected packages just took a toll on me. I just moved to rolling release distros.

Comment

Originally posted by hadrons123 View Post
            I can't blame Fedora/Red Hat in no way but this^ is clearly a stopper for enlarging the user base. I maybe wrong if the situation (which I didn't even try to understand) gets fixed before the Beta release. How is people supposed to test their next release if not even able to play mp3?
            Sorry for the cry-wanking =)

Comment

Working...
            X