Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OpenBenchmarking.org Now Ad-Free, Load Times, New Servers & More

Phoronix: OpenBenchmarking.org Now Ad-Free, Load Times, New Servers & More

For frequent Phoronix readers and open-source / Linux fans, here are a variety of updates to enhance your experience...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

test farm benchmarks when

Comment

Please fix the search.

Comment

I don't want free ipad

how do I remove ads from phoronix site?..

Comment

Originally posted by stefantalpalaru View Post
          Please fix the search.
          Search will be re-enabled when on new server infrastructure where having greater database power.
          Michael Larabel
          https://www.michaellarabel.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Baconmon View Post
            how do I remove ads from phoronix site?..
            Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite
            Michael Larabel
            https://www.michaellarabel.com/

Comment

wait, phoronix has ads?

stop being a pleb then and subscribe!

Comment

I'm fine with most of the adds, there's some particularly nasty popup though that makes Windows Phone think it should download some file. This fails because the file isn't supported so I can't check what it is. Could be a Windows desktop exploit for all I know

Comment

CDN for phoronix

I haven't had any issues with the new Cloudflare CDN and I have noticed considerable improvement in page load times. One of the nice side benefits of using Cloudflare is that the Phoronix website is IPV6 enabled as well.

Comment

Originally posted by nanonyme View Post
                    I'm fine with most of the adds, there's some particularly nasty popup though that makes Windows Phone think it should download some file. This fails because the file isn't supported so I can't check what it is. Could be a Windows desktop exploit for all I know
                    At my work computer, I have IE, and recently, like with the past week or month, IE kept trying to ask me to download something that was like "thisissafe.js" I know it came from the ads because whenever I sign in (ad-free account) I don't get the js download thing.

Comment

Working...
                    X