Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CrossOver Games 7.2.0 Released

Phoronix: CrossOver Games 7.2.0 Released

It has been a number of months since CrossOver Games was last updated, but this morning CodeWeavers has issued a new update for this software based upon WINE that allows gamers to run their favorite DirectX and OpenGL Windows titles on Linux. CrossOver Games 7.2.0 has a fix when running Steam with Compiz, improvements to the City of Heroes game, formal support for SPORE, improved support for World of Warcraft: Wrath of the Lich King, and improved support for the latest version of the Steam client. Beyond that, CrossOver Games 7.2.0 is running on a new version of WINE and there are also a number of DirectX improvements that is supposed to improve the experience on a number of games...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

Oh sweet

I actually did get a Lame Duck Serial for crossover....

Comment

Great job, keep it up and thank you. Yeah, me too got a serial but never used it. Also I believe they make significant contribution to improving wine.

Comment

hi there can you please tell me where i to download the latest release of crossover with the serial. can i play cabal online using crossover? thanks.

Comment

Working...
        X