Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A New HDR Benchmark Is Coming To Linux

Phoronix: A New HDR Benchmark Is Coming To Linux

While I am technically away on a sabbatical that is focused on providing support for Microsoft Windows in the Phoronix Test Suite, which will make PTS the first full-featured, open-source testing framework that is compatible with Linux / BSD / OpenSolaris / OS X / Windows operating systems and its numerous test profiles, work on a new benchmark has also commenced.This new benchmark, which can be found in the Phoronix Test Suite once its released, will focus on SDR/HDR performance. This should end up being a rather nice test profile as right now it's completely slaughtering the ASUS Eee PC 1201N and other systems being tested remotely through Phoromatic.This test is multi-threaded and multi-platform, which makes it all the more exciting...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

great job !

You're kind of making pioneer work with this cross-platform benchmark suite !

Comment

Originally posted by kernelOfTruth View Post
      great job !

Yes, I totally agree.

Comment

[quote]

Originally Posted by kernelOfTruth View Post
        great job !

Yes, I totally agree.
        [quote]

Yes, Me too totaly agree to spam this Forum!

Also I have one question when this new HDR linux benchmark will be released??

Comment

[QUOTE=The WallAR;106224][quote]

Yes, I totally agree.

Yes, Me too totaly agree to spam this Forum!

Also I have one question when this new HDR linux benchmark will be released??
          BUSTED !

stop spamming the forums

this benchmark will be released when PTS is released - so in short:

"When it's done"

my first comment wasn't meant to be to spam but to cherish the creator's work

in that moment I was under the impression that no benchmark for linux existed with HDR but there seem to be several incl. unigine, etc.
          Last edited by kernelOfTruth; 29 December 2009, 08:48 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X