Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ASUS VE228H HDMI LED Monitor

Phoronix: ASUS VE228H HDMI LED Monitor

The last time an ASUS monitor was reviewed at Phoronix was a year and a half ago when checking out the ASUS VH236 monitor that ended up being a fairly nice 1920 x 1080 monitor with HDMI support. After recently needing to purchase another monitor, however, we decided to pickup the ASUS VE228H, which offers similar specifications but measures up to being a 21.5-inch LED-backlit display. Here are a few words on the ASUS VE228H LCD monitor after using it for a few weeks.

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

Thanks for the review. I've been keeping my eye on a 24" (23.5") ASUS LED model, but it's $200 (and now, out of stock) at Newegg.

Buy Asus ML238H 23" 1920 x 1080 2ms Full HD Swivel and Tilt adjustable LEDBacklight LCD Monitor Slim Design 250 cd/m2 10,000,000 :1 with fast shipping and top-rated customer service. Once you know, you Newegg!

I might save the $40 and settle for the slightly smaller size. It's the same resolution anyway.

Comment

Sounds like a decent display for a good price.

Too bad I had already picked up a VX2250wm-LED (Viewsonic LED-backlit 21.5" 1080p, VGA+DVI, speakers), so I'm "stuck" buying a second one of those to maintain consistent height and color performance. They're about $180.

Comment

Working...
      X