Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KDE's New Web Browser Hits 0.9 Stable

Phoronix: KDE's New Web Browser Hits 0.9 Stable

Rekonq, the promising lightweight WebKit-based web-browser to serve as an alternative to Konqueror on the KDE desktop, has now seen its 0.9 stable release...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

FM

yes, but the question is: is it also a badass file-manager like konqueror ? for me, dolphin sucks.

Comment

Originally posted by dfx. View Post
      yes, but the question is: is it also a badass file-manager like konqueror ? for me, dolphin sucks.
      No. Its a web browser and only that. If you want konqueror, you know where to find it.

Comment

Originally posted by dfx. View Post
        What's Dolphin lacking?

Comment

Originally posted by siride View Post
          What's Dolphin lacking?
          A web browser

Comment

Originally posted by not.sure View Post
            A web browser
            exactly ! i like my FM being able to work with a shitload of protocols, including HTTP, thank you very much.
            and i like my browser also being a FM, for the ease of use, or Firefox, for effective blocking of stupid useless shit ^_^

Comment

Working...
            X