Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FreeBSD Is Getting Into The Magazine Business

Phoronix: FreeBSD Is Getting Into The Magazine Business

The FreeBSD Foundation is sponsoring a new FreeBSD Journal publication that's about to begin publishing bi-monthly issues concerning BSD...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

Shame about the awful website / trendy iPad-focused document reader thing; even the 'accessible' screen reader version is useless to me. But here's the real stuff:

Comment

Actually, even reading from the PDF document isn't my idea of fun. The content is great. But not being a publisher / editor / graphic designer I maybe don't understand certain nuances e.g. breaking a paragraph in the middle of a word, to make space for a blurred picture of some people walking (the same picture seen repeated through half the document).

Comment

Originally posted by stevenc View Post
        Shame about the awful website / trendy iPad-focused document reader thing; even the 'accessible' screen reader version is useless to me. But here's the real stuff:
        http://freebsdjournal.com/repo25/293...99c2f2ae01.pdf
        Debian Linux, Firefox 24, flash running, click on the open view and the top and bottom menus appear with a link to the PDF. Very straight forward.

Comment

Originally posted by Marc Driftmeyer View Post
          Firefox 24
          Eurgh.

Originally posted by Marc Driftmeyer View Post
          flash running
          Eurgh.

Comment

Working...
          X