Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mark Shuttleworth Talks Up The Phone's Bottom Edge On Ubuntu

Phoronix: Mark Shuttleworth Talks Up The Phone's Bottom Edge On Ubuntu

The feature of Ubuntu on phones that Mark Shuttleworth is talking up this weekend is... the bottom edge of the phone in Ubuntu...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

Well, I do like bottoms....

Comment

That looks awesome, i wish i could flash my old samsung gio that has android 4.2 with this

Comment

I think the whole systemd debate literally broke Mark o.O
        All opinions are my own not those of my employer if you know who they are.

Comment

Very impresive. I think I'll bit that pretty BQ Ubuntu Phone

Comment

???

Originally posted by Ericg View Post
            I think the whole systemd debate literally broke Mark o.O
            i?m confused... we are talking about bottom edge or systemd here? you really think this multiMiL guy have problems with people think or decisions about systemd? lol

poor people... lol

Comment

Originally posted by Andrecorreia View Post
              i?m confused... we are talking about bottom edge or systemd here? you really think this multiMiL guy have problems with people think or decisions about systemd? lol

poor people... lol
              It was more a reference to the overall... I dont know... Maybe it was just the quotes Michael picked but Mark seemed to be a little 'crazed' when talking about "the bottom edge!" My comment was a joke that the crazed attitude was a response to Mark and Canonical having to abandon Upstart and that the decision literally made him break mentally.
              All opinions are my own not those of my employer if you know who they are.

Comment

Because CEOs end up breaking down mentally when one piece of their many projects is replaced.

Yeah, no.

Comment

is there a full video?
                  i cant seem to find it.

Comment

The video's don't really display how the DOT in enabled or is the dot a metaphor for your press?

Comment

Working...
                    X