Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some Community Benchmarks Against The NVIDIA Tegra K1

Phoronix: Some Community Benchmarks Against The NVIDIA Tegra K1

In continuation of the Trying Out The Jetson TK1, NVIDIA's High-End Tegra K1 Board and Benchmarks Of The NVIDIA Tegra K1 and Its Hotness articles, here's some results provided by the community compared to my early NVIDIA Jetson TK1 board with Tegra K1 SoC...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

I'm really interested in power consumption vs grunt.

Comment

Originally posted by e8hffff View Post
      I'm really interested in power consumption vs grunt.
      Agreed, as this is the selling point of ARM.

I'd have to say though, the results against the Celeron were the most interesting. Really shows how no single arch is a one-size-fits-all.

Comment

The J1900 box draws up to 37W of power - that the max I got during one of xonotic benchmarks More to come.

Comment

Some of the early reports speculated a power envelope out of proportion to Tegra 5's intended market.
          I would like to see passively cooled benchmarks in a similar form factor that you would find in tablets and netbooks.

With Beema and Mullins turning out so well it will be interesting to see if NV can make T1 competitive.

Comment

Working...
          X