Phoronix Test Suite 3.6-Arendal Milestone 3
The third milestone release of Phoronix Test Suite 3.6-Arendal is now available for benchmarking on Linux, Mac OS X, Solaris, BSD, and Windows platforms.
There's a fair amount of changes in 3.6 Milestone 3 compared to the earlier Arendal development releases as talked about in those Phoronix postings. Phoronix Test Suite 3.6 offers up a range of improvements over Phoronix Test Suite 3.4 and earlier versions. I expect to have the official release of Phoronix Test Suite 3.6-Arendal ready in the next week or two.
You can download this open-source automated testing/benchmarking framework at Phoronix-Test-Suite.com. Be sure as well to use it in conjunction with OpenBenchmarking.org.
Phoronix Test Suite 3.6 Milestone 3
1 December 2011
- pts-core: On large result files, auto-remove redundant words present in all identifiers
- pts-core: When a command fails, allow helpful user information to be provided on a per-command basis
- pts-core: More efficient trimming of redundant spaces
- pts-core: Fix for identifiers being passed to graphs being corrupted when passing them multiple times
- phodevi: Fix Mesa OpenGL detection on Solaris 11 when the NVIDIA binary blob is installed but using Mesa
- phodevi: Don't report 'blkdev' on Solaris 11 as a disk drive
- phodevi: Change GPU caching to allow overclocked speeds to show without rebooting
- phodevi: Better support xf86-video-ati DDX driver detection in X Server fall-back mode
- system_monitor: Fix for running same test multiple times when system_moitor module is loaded
- pts_Graph: Improve key rendering
Latest Linux News
Latest Articles & Reviews
Most Viewed News This Week