Pixman Keeps On Pushing & Optimizing Pixels
Pixman 0.27.2 has been released and it offers up more features.
The official changes to this latest update of Pixman, the pixel manipulation library used by X.Org and other projects, include:
- Support sRGB images and gamma-aware compositing.
- Improvements to the MMX and SSE2 backends.
- New bilinear fast path for MIPS DSP-ASE.
- Faster bilinear filtering for SSE2.
- New API For fast compositing of glyphs.
In total there are more than sixty changes to the Pixman 0.27.2 release. More information is available from the mailing list announcement.
Latest Linux News
Latest Articles & Reviews
Most Viewed News This Week