Linux 3.12 Kernel Benchmarks Overview
The release of the Linux 3.12 kernel is imminent so here's a recap of some of the benchmarks we have carried out so far on this exciting kernel upgrade.
Below are some of the Linux 3.12 benchmarks carried out so far at Phoronix using Git development kernels. More 3.12 benchmarks are forthcoming with the stable release due out in the next day or two.
- Intel Iris Pro benchmarks with the Linux 3.12 kernel DRM.
- An 11-way AMD Radeon GPU comparison using the open-source driver shipping with Linux 3.12.
- A 4-way NVIDIA / Nouveau GPU comparison.
- Linux 3.12 file-system results show performance boosts for the key Linux file-systems.
- Big AMD Radeon performaanace improvements that can be rather incredible and due in fact to an interesting change.
- Intel Core i7 Haswell benchmarks from recent kernel releases.
- Nouveau performance benchmarks from Linux 3.12 for this new kernel.
- AMD Catalyst benchmarks with the binary blob already working for this new kernel.
- AMD RadeonSI benchmarks for the new AMD GPUs.
- Intel Ivy Bridge benchmarks from Linux 3.12.
- Kernel I/O scheduler benchmarks.
- Core i3 Haswell benchmarks.
What other benchmarks would you like to see from Linux 3.12? Let us know in the forums or tweeting @Phoronix and @MichaelLarabel.
Latest Linux News
Latest Articles & Reviews
Most Viewed News This Week