Among the talks for this annual GCC / GNU Tools conference taking place from 18 to 20 July in the UK include:
- Another discussion about re-architecting GCC and working towards a more modular code-base.
- Planned improvements to the GNU C Library.
- GCC Just-In-Time Compiler support (libgccjit).
- AMD HSA (Heterogeneous System Architecture) code generation within GCC.
- ARM/AArch64 planning.
- A discussion about accelerators.
- GCC and LLVM collaboration.
The session abstracts and more information on the GNU Tools Cauldron 2014 can be found via the GCC Wiki.