Covered in yesterday's KF5 update meeting were many changes/features still being desired by KDE developers. Among the highlights of future work include:
- Ensuring there is proper tooling and it's easy for developers to get started for developing applications on KDE Frameworks 5.
- Work on porting KF5 to Android.
- Windows and Mac OS X support effectively in KWindowSystem and to place Wayland support within KWindowSystem too.
- A single app installer is being worked on for Windows of KF5 applications.
- There's a desire for improved KF5 documentation.
- Grammar checking support in Sonnet is desired along with auto-correction support.
Read more about the plans and hopes for future KDE Frameworks 5 revisions in this mailing list thread.