Mesa 7.4.3 is the latest stable release for this open-source 3D graphics stack and officially it just contains eleven bug fixes. These fixes in Mesa 7.4.3 range from addressing build issues to GLSL pre-processor bugs to a frame-buffer memory leak in the Intel i945/i965 DRI drivers. Below is the official change list.
- Fixed texture object reference counting bug
- Allow depth/stencil textures to be attached to GL_STENCIL_ATTACHMENT point
- Added missing glGet case for GL_VERTEX_ARRAY_BINDING_APPLE
- Fixed some OSMesa build issues
- Fixed a vertex buffer object crash
- Fixed broken glTexImage3D() when image type = GL_BITMAP
- Fixed some GLSL preprocessor bugs
- Fixed framebuffer mem leak in i945/i965 DRI drivers
- Fixed texture coordinate repeat bug in swrast
- Fixed incorrect viewport clamping (lower bound is zero, not one)
- GLX fix for glean's makeCurrent test case
The Mesa 7.4.3 release announcement can be read on the Mesa mailing list. Hopefully we will now see the official release of Mesa 7.5.0 before the month's end.