I'll in Vancouver next week for the event (leaving Berlin for America this morning) to provide any interesting remarks on Phoronix. The schedule and other information about the event can be found from the Linux Foundation page. Besides three days of sessions and several keynotes, there will also be a Linux "Roaring 20's" 20th Anniversary Gala at LinuxCon.
Besides the keynotes, some of the talks that appear interesting that I will likely be at include:
- Introduction to Android Testing
- Improving Sustainability with Cloud Computing
- What's Inside Benchmarks
- Autotest: The Kernel Testing Framework
- ConnMan: Advanced Connectivity Features for Mobile Devices
- Linux: How it Runs the World of Finance
- Panel: Marching Forward: The 25% Desktop Linux Penetration Solution
- Ext4 Improvements For Cloud Servers
- Think Power Linux Lounge
- Linux Filesystem & Storage Tuning
- Where is the Money in Open Source? Business Models and the Marketing of Open Source Technologies
- Support for Multiple Performance Monitoring Units in Perf Events
- Analyzing the Impact of sysctl Schedular Tunables
- Fighting Regressions with Git Bisect
- Improving Graphic Performance of MeeGo on ARM
Stay tuned for coverage on Phoronix. For any Vancouver Phoronix readers (or those attending the event) that wish to meet up, contact me or find me using Twitter.
Taking place in late October after the Linux Kernel Summit in Prague (and at the same time as the Embedded Linux Conference is the first annual LinuxCon Europe as a complementary event to LinuxCon North America. However, I haven't yet decided whether I will be at the Praha event.