No announcement yet.

AMDGPU / ATI 18.0.1 X.Org DDX Driver Releases, Fixes Infinite Loop & Crashes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AMDGPU / ATI 18.0.1 X.Org DDX Driver Releases, Fixes Infinite Loop & Crashes

Phoronix: AMDGPU / ATI 18.0.1 X.Org DDX Driver Releases, Fixes Infinite Loop & Crashes

Michel Dänzer of AMD issued bug-fix updates on Thursday for the xf86-video-ati and xf86-video-amdgpu DDX drivers...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

Michael, do you think that this release combined with the 4.15 or 4.16_rc kernel has added any stability to the Raven Ridge processors on the B350 chip sets?

Comment

guess now that the releases are actually tested (;-) I could probably give them a try on a mobile Ryzen https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iOAsaKPv_0U ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Comment

Had this update this morning , nice to see what it was for. The one thing that bugs me with Antergos/Arch is lack of update logs.

Comment

Originally posted by rene View Post
          guess now that the releases are actually tested (;-)
          Rather not. I caught the bug "Xorg process crashing on multiple primary screens". It is easy to catch: just move a mouse out of one of screens.

Comment

Working...
          X