Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thrones of Britannia Being Released For Linux Next Month

Phoronix: Thrones of Britannia Being Released For Linux Next Month

Back in February the folks at Feral Interactive announced Thrones of Britannia would be coming to Linux, the latest in the Total War game franchise. They have confirmed today the Linux port will be out in June...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

I'm not much into games these days , but what is this? some Defender of the Crown similarities perhaps? First person shooter? 2d / 3d ??! The Trailer does not say anything about the game / gameplay itself. Utterly pointless!

http://www.dirtcellar.net

Comment

Can we have Warhammer 2, kplzthx?

Comment

Originally posted by waxhead View Post
        I'm not much into games these days , but what is this? some Defender of the Crown similarities perhaps? First person shooter? 2d / 3d ??! The Trailer does not say anything about the game / gameplay itself. Utterly pointless!
        It's a Total War game -- the series has a known reputation for people actually interested.

Comment

I'm bored of those game trailers that don't even show one second of gameplay to give an idea about the real product...

Comment

I'd buy it in a heartbeat, if it weren't Activision's policy of releasing a $60 game (more like a demo) only to charge $100+ more for DLC.
            Utterly RIDICULOUS!

Comment

they release total war games at such a pace that the sensible choice is wait steam sales and get the bundles. I still have to try Rome2

Comment

Originally posted by untore View Post
                they release total war games at such a pace that the sensible choice is wait steam sales and get the bundles. I still have to try Rome2
                My advice is: skip Rome2, go straight to Attila...

Comment

Working...
                X