Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Phoronix Test Suite 8.0 Debuts With Official Windows Support, Easier Benchmark Creation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Phoronix Test Suite 8.0 Debuts With Official Windows Support, Easier Benchmark Creation

Phoronix: Phoronix Test Suite 8.0 Debuts With Official Windows Support, Easier Benchmark Creation

Phoronix Test Suite 8.0 has premiered today as the latest quarterly update to our open-source, cross-platform automated benchmarking software. This also happens to be our largest release ever and also commemorates ten years since the release of Phoronix Test Suite 1.0 and fourteen-years since the start of Phoronix. Here is a look at some of the many enhancements to find in this open-source benchmarking software.

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

I hope you got fairly compensated for your work by those major IHVs. Good work Michael.

Comment

Originally posted by tomtomme View Post
      I hope you got fairly compensated for your work by those major IHVs. Good work Michael.
      Thanks.

Unfortunately if I got compensated well for that work from all the major users, I would be spending more time on that and much less time on Phoronix.com to come ot my 100 hour work weeks.
      Michael Larabel
      https://www.michaellarabel.com/

Comment

Hey Michael - Congrats on another Major Release! It is certainly looking like an awesome release (and a labour of love!)

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post

Thanks.

Unfortunately if I got compensated well for that work from all the major users, I would be spending more time on that and much less time on Phoronix.com to come ot my 100 hour work weeks.
          I still think the linux foundation should fund your work, same as they fund security-relevant projects now.

Comment

Working...
          X