Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HUANUO HNDSK2 Dual Monitor Arms Work Out Great

Phoronix: HUANUO HNDSK2 Dual Monitor Arms Work Out Great

If you are in the market for a dual monitor desk arm/mount that clamps to your desk, the HUANUO HNDSK2 is a surprisingly suitable contender...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

Great :P now I have to decide between a 4k 40-65" or 2 1440p's for programming, gamimg and productivity

Comment

Originally posted by ElectricPrism View Post
      Great :P now I have to decide between a 4k 40-65" or 2 1440p's for programming, gamimg and productivity
      Two monitors, by far. (or 3!) For developing and some productivity, nothing beats being able to rotate a screen into portrait mode.

Comment

Originally posted by ezst036 View Post

Two monitors, by far. (or 3!) For developing and some productivity, nothing beats being able to rotate a screen into portrait mode.
        a 4k 43'' or even just a 4k 30'' widescreen monitor has so damn much screen real estate that you don't need to rotate anything.

Comment

Originally posted by ElectricPrism View Post
          My suggestion is to look at a single LG widescreen monitor, 4k and 30'' at 21:9 aspect ratio, or 4k and 42'' at 16:9.

Comment

Working...
          X