Vulkan 1.1.92 Released, Finally Allows For Chunked HTML Documentation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vulkan 1.1.92 Released, Finally Allows For Chunked HTML Documentation

Phoronix: Vulkan 1.1.92 Released, Finally Allows For Chunked HTML Documentation

Vulkan 1.1.92 is out today to mark the newest specification update to this high-performance graphics/compute API...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

I thought that earlier documentation was a benchmark for browser, render this gigantic HTML /s

Comment

They should look at the Microsoft docs which are great and beautiful.
      Also its all hosted on GitHub and powered by Markdown. ❤
      Learn to use ASP.NET Core to create web apps and services that are fast, secure, cross-platform, and cloud-based. Browse tutorials, sample code, fundamentals, API reference and more.

Comment

To me the greatest disappointment about Vulkan is that the Qt releases (5.10, 5.11...) that "support Vulkan" all have Vulkan disabled on both Windows and Linux and you have to literally build Qt from source on each OS to enable Vulkan in Qt.
        I don't know why the Qt devs decided to disable Vulkan if it isn't supported by the host that happens to build Qt, I'm sure it's the result of some trade-off but it's a bad one.

Comment

Working...
        X